Admission / Withdrawal / Promotion
- Promotion are granted on the basis of the whole years response. The Annual Examination is meant to confirm the result the result of the whole yearâ€™s performance. The decision of the school authorities with regard to promotion is final.
- The Principal reserves to herself the right to refuse any admission without furnishing a reason.
- At the time of admission, a student must produce a satisfactory evidence of date of birth or an affidavit certifying his date of birth.
- The school leaving certificate of a student joining school from classes VI â€“ IIX must be countersigned by the educational Authority of the District in which the previous school is situated for children coming from any District.
- A School Leaving Certificate will not be issued until all fees is paid and dues are clear. Those students who leave in mid â€“ session will have to pay for the Full Term.
- A student, who fails for two consecutive years in the same class will be asked to leave the school.