Recommendations to Parents
- Parents are expected to co-operate with the School Authorities and the Teachers by enforcing regularity, punctuality, discipline, and sending them to school in the neat and clean uniform.
- Parents should check the diary of their children for occasional remarks and duly sign it whenever it is demanded.
- They are forbidden to give gifts and presents to the teachers and non â€“ teaching staff.
- Parents are requested not to give money to their children unless they receive a written notice from the school.
- Parents should send a leave note of absence and long leave from the school.
- Parents should not allow their children to bring any kind of destructors such as cell phones, walkman, electronic games etc. to the school.
- Parents are requested to ensure that their children do their home work regularly, learn their lessons and keep up to mark in their studies.
- Parents should also keep a watch on the physical and mental health of their children. Special attestation should be paid to the eye sight, hearing speech, and body co-ordination. Any difficult or abnormality if noticed should be promptly show to a competent doctor.