Recommendations to student
- Students themselves are responsible for their own books, notebooks, pens, tiffin, etc.
- Student should not be exchange their book and any other study material with other students, neither borrowing nor lending them.
- No books, periodicals or newspapers should be brought to the school without the sanction of the principal.
- At the end of each period they will silently wait for the next teacher. They should not get up and move in the class, neither should they touch the black board and any other articles in the classes unless they are appointed by the teacher to do so.
- No student is allowed to leave the classroom without the permission of the Teacher.
- Private tuitions are not encouraged. Pupils should be attentive in the class while the lessons are taught.
- Money collections are absolutely forbidden without the permission of the Principal. No student will give any individual gifts and presents to any staff member.